The Office Manager will be responsible for supporting and coordinating a variety of general administrative activities including, but not limited to, human resources, purchasing/receiving, and document management. Will handle a wide variety of functions involving confidential and time sensitive material.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Lead administrative duties related to human resource functions; talent acquisition: job postings, interview scheduling, onboarding, and other human resource admin activities as required
- Act as liaison with employees to support benefits inquiries and administration
- Organize and schedule meetings, appointments and travel as required
- Document management – manage and organize files both electronic and paper to support the various functions within the organization; including both controlled and uncontrolled documents
- Provide administrative support to the talent acquisition process and onboarding activities
- Support purchasing, receiving and inventory activities as required
- Support laboratory and Quality personnel in matters of equipment maintenance and vendor management.
- Assist in the preparations of reports and presentations as required
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Performs other related administrative duties to organize and coordinate operation and procedures as assigned
- Community college graduate (or equivalent) in appropriate field and 5+ years’ experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Previous experience in administrative support of human resources functions
- Skilled in the use of personal computers and related software to include Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to create, and edit written materials and basic spreadsheets
- Records maintenance skills
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgements
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Experience working in a role which requires high responsiveness of requests and act with a sense of urgency
- A passion to resolve issues and flexibility in taking on additional tasks in an exciting entrepreneurial environment
INT provides a competitive benefits package including medical and dental insurance options and a 401k program with employer match. All employees also have paid vacation, sick leave, and paid personal time off.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As an equal opportunity employer, INT does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Integrated Nano-Technologies, Inc. (INT) is an early-stage biotechnology company focused on the commercialization of an innovative, automated PCR platform for microorganism detection. Founded in 2000 by an interdisciplinary team of scientists and engineers, INT has developed the PalladiumTM Test System, a robust, on-site diagnostic platform replacing traditional time-intensive and complex lab processes.
The Palladium System provides rapid, molecular (PCR) test results in an automated system combining sample preparation, nucleic acid amplification and detection. COVID-19 detection is initial target of the Palladium System, yet this versatile platform has applications in broader human healthcare, food safety, veterinary, biothreat and other areas. INT is currently recruiting for several key positions as we move into the commercialization phase.